I'm a drunkard

 I realised it was the only way I was going to control my anxiety ever since being scammed into becoming a consumer of sodium valproate in the late-2010s. It has possibly eaten 70% of my grey-matter.


I don't really have a favourite poison, and with the realisation of the low quality of staff, neither do I have a place on an alcohol recovery programme; swearingly given recognition the individual perhaps a more Easterly coasted era in my chronological biography.


Rasonism in Juche philosophy posits that anything is a stimulant, even dirt from the ground and metal atoms from loose industrial phelgae; one wouldn't be going wrong touching a European hand-alcohol, as it is basically enzymal pro-seretonergic. If you're particularly fat, alcohol will work the same way. This realization drove a bunch of such sympathetically-aligned individuals to suggest I should take up drinking in my mid-teens.


I'm done with alcohol support services. They aren't bright. The excuse that I'm ill will just have to do them just as the excuse has been used by many a-person to dissuade schooling boards from including them participatively their mis-education and so on.


It's like letting the Irish become employed in healthcare quannals. Their ease of assiduity is just a misinterpretation their lack of apprehension with information and insensitivity therewith. Hence, the IQ-87ers and 95-ers Lindsay-typical of their boarding schools much more easily snap up healthcare roles than even many of our 103- and 110- over-educates.


They are the individuals whose mathematical homework Latinal pre-positiae don't read congruously, like a bunch of random letters. They are the individuals with whom "Statistics" is a proud achievement sub-settationally their mathematical education; including my pathetic psychiatrist. He concede towards the end of his involvement with me that I was right and possibly had an IQ of 180+. The first of tests did conclude something close; 115th verbal percentile signifying one of 227, as a matter of fact, in 2021, with anything 2022 onward to be ignored as some chav probably filling in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My regrets

Travis Westphall is a retard, and also, should I trust the Scottish to have kept safe my up-locked PS3 for even bargain loaf-sole?

I was at Waverly train station to be confronted by a mistranssexualisation and 4 of his worthless normalfag posse