The retard known as Nicola Stephens' aunt

 She works for the G4S and must be something of her mid-40s. She supports several prisoners who style themselves "game developers from a past era", but with Celtic neurodegeneration, class neurodegeneration and the confiscation I suspect many offenses before their current one of current code, none of that will mean fuck.


I find her to be annoying, and superficial. Much of this is attested to; she borrows the same book from Knightsridge Library, an O-Level manual on Physics with much of the formulas she probably does the same Aspergerological trick (get connotationally; I hate people with the condition, and have no time of them; people will have heard recently at a bus-stop, I was shouting about hearing my stupid brother's voice with his mid-level "intellectual" meanderings either floating my memory or being perceived as they were directly there and shouted as I was banging my head for the part-Jamaican pseudo-Savant to fuck off), of pretending to remember directly the thing. Sperg neurodegenerational patterns are a 20s-and-beyond affair, not a 40s-one; forget the Germanian-Judaic pseudo-bunde propaganda of the neurodiversitariansphere. Unless they ever touch estradiol independently or otherwise, none of their neurogeneration is coming back.


This bitch is the most testosteronic Arachnid of the pseudo-germanically afflicted Celt tribe. She just lies in a bunch of scots' folk-terms designed to give legitimacy oral opinionation and up-opinionation, a disgust of us outside observers.


However, its' also why I'm not offended about a poorly written psychiatric report by an Anglo about psychopathic issues; I'm partly off the hook, as an independent neurogenerate still, as Irriqois science tends to paint psychopaths. Its' neither moral nor ethical, but I'm drawn to science painting Asperger cognition as useless because it seemed to be the only explicit answer I'd get about their thinking, despite implicicists like the soft-feminist movement within quangos desperately pining otherwise.


I want to bite her face for daring to shout at me on the other end of a quannal in prison "Do you happen to have Higher Physics?" in response to a routine request as if she understood the thing. Don't give 107-IQ+ work the attribution of that kya-backward a Celtoid ever by facial or skull feature. Its' probably systematized (slightly) favoured "haipnies" in her mythologically-addled pixie mind.


She needs to be stapled with pacifiers is probably a statement even her niece agrees with. I sat with the retard in a massively energy-condition inappropriate Psychology class setting, only to never need it, given the prestige of my bullshit doctoral talisma.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My regrets

Travis Westphall is a retard, and also, should I trust the Scottish to have kept safe my up-locked PS3 for even bargain loaf-sole?

I was at Waverly train station to be confronted by a mistranssexualisation and 4 of his worthless normalfag posse